STATUS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
This is the first beta release of the SUDGT. Please note that it has not yet been fully optimised for browsing on tablets and mobile devices, so please bear with us if viewing the tool on these devices.
The tool will continue to evolve through a process of continued feedback and improvement. We therefore encourage you to support us in our endeavour to create a helpful resource tool by identifying improvements, additional ideas and materials which can help improve the understanding, navigation and compliance of data governance across integrated care.
For further information, please get in touch via the contact us page.
This tool has been developed by NHS England in conjunction with South Central and West CSU and with input from NHS Digital.
Throughout its development, the SUDGT has been socialised widely with the following organisations and governing groups who have reviewed or tested the tool and provided positive and constructive feedback:
- NHS Digital IGARD members
- Office of the National Data Guardian
- The UK Caldicott Council
- SIGN network
- Commissioning Support Unit colleagues
- Public Health England colleagues
- Colleagues in local integrated care systems
- Members of the tool's development collaboration platform from across the health and care system