Health Visitors Service Delivery Metrics 2014-15
The Health Visitor Service Delivery metrics were developed by NHS England in order to provide assurance on service transformation in England. They cover the following indicators in 2014/15:
- Number of mothers who received a first face to face antenatal contact with a Health Visitor at 28 weeks or above;
- Percentage of New Birth Visits completed;
- Percentage of 12 month development reviews completed by the time the child turned 12 months;
- Percentage of 12 months development reviews completed by the time the child turned 15 months;
- Percentage of 2-2.5 year reviews completed; and
- Percentage of Sure Start Advisory Boards with a HV presence.
These metrics are used as management information and have been collected quarterly since Quarter 2 2013/14 at provider level. They are reported here by region and nationally.
Further information on the Health Visiting programme can be found at:
Health Visitor Service Metrics Commentary Q2 2013-14 to Q2 2014-15 (PDF, 388KB)
HV Service Delivery Metrics Q2 2013-14 to Q2 2014-15 (XLS, 17KB)
HV Service Delivery Metrics Q2 2013-14 to Q2 2014-15 (CSV, 4KB)
|Coverage Start Date|
|Coverage End Date|
|License||UK Open Government Licence (OGL)|