Consultant-led Referral to Treatment Waiting Times - November 2013
- If you are interested in England level or regional waiting times please use the aCommissioner Dataa files.
- If you are interested in waiting times at provider trusts then please use the aProvider Dataa files.
- Admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and involved admission to hospital (adjustments are made to admitted pathways for clock pauses, where a patient had declined reasonable offers of admission and chosen to wait longer).
- Non-admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and did not involve admission to hospital.
- Incomplete pathways are waiting times for patients waiting to start treatment at the end of the month.
Revisions are published periodically (usually every six months) in line with NHS England Analytical Service (Operations) team's revisions policy.
Referral to Treatment data for April to September 2013 were revised on 16 January 2014. Data for October 2013 to February 2014 were revised on 10 July 2014.
Admitted Adjusted Commissioner Nov13 revised (XLS, 2382K)
Admitted Commissioner Nov13 revised (XLS, 2387K)
NonAdmitted Commissioner Nov13 revised (XLS, 2398K)
Incomplete Commissioner Nov13 revised (XLS, 2357K)
Admitted Adjusted Provider Nov13 revised (XLS, 3331K)
Admitted Provider Nov13 revised (XLS, 3755K)
NonAdmitted Provider Nov13 revised (XLS, 3781K)
Incomplete Provider Nov13 revised (XLS, 3699K)
|Coverage Start Date||2013-11-01|
|Coverage End Date||2013-11-30|
|License||UK Open Government Licence (OGL)|