Consultant-led Referral to Treatment Waiting Times - May 2015
- If you are interested in England level or regional waiting times please use the aCommissioner Dataa files.
- If you are interested in waiting times at provider trusts then please use the aProvider Dataa files.
- Incomplete pathways are waiting times for patients waiting to start treatment at the end of the month.
- Admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and involved admission to hospital (adjustments are made to admitted pathways for clock pauses, where a patient had declined reasonable offers of admission and chosen to wait longer).
- Non-admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and did not involve admission to hospital.
Incomplete Commissioner May15 (XLS, 2102K)
Incomplete Provider May15 (XLS, 3699K)
Admitted Adjusted Commissioner May15 (XLS, 2122K)
Admitted Commissioner May15 (XLS, 2127K)
Non-Admitted Commissioner May15(XLS, 2136K)
Admitted Adjusted Provider May15 (XLS, 3368K)
Admitted Provider May15 (XLS, 3765K)
Non-Admitted Provider May15 (XLS, 3780K)
|Coverage Start Date||2015-05-01|
|Coverage End Date||2015-05-31|
|License||UK Open Government Licence (OGL)|