Consultant-led Referral to Treatment Waiting Times - May 2014
- If you are interested in England level or regional waiting times please use the "Commissioner Data" files.
- If you are interested in waiting times at provider trusts then please use the "Provider Data" files.
- Admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and involved admission to hospital (adjustments are made to admitted pathways for clock pauses, where a patient had declined reasonable offers of admission and chosen to wait longer).
- Non-admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and did not involve admission to hospital.
- Incomplete pathways are waiting times for patients waiting to start treatment at the end of the month.
Revisions are published periodically (usually every six months) in line with NHS England Analytical Service (Operations) team's revisions policy.
Referral to Treatment data for April to June 2014 was revised on 9 October 2014. Data for July to September 2014 was revised on 15 January 2015. A corrected data file for October 2014 was published on 14 May 2015. Data for November and December 2014 and January to March 2015 was revised on 9 July 2015.
Admitted Adjusted Commissioner May14 revised (XLS, 2381K)
Admitted Commissioner May14 revised (XLS, 2386K)
NonAdmitted Commissioner May14 revised (XLS, 2396K)
Incomplete Commissioner May14 revised (XLS, 2358K)
Admitted Adjusted Provider May14 revised (XLS, 3377K)
Admitted Provider May14 revised (XLS, 3822K)
NonAdmitted Provider May14 revised (XLS, 3838K)
Incomplete Provider May14 revised (XLS, 3756K)
|Coverage Start Date||2014-05-01|
|Coverage End Date||2014-05-31|
|License||UK Open Government Licence (OGL)|