Consultant-led Referral to Treatment Waiting Times - January 2013
- If you are interested in England level or regional waiting times please use the aCommissioner Dataa files.
- If you are interested in waiting times at provider trusts then please use the aProvider Dataa files.
- Admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and involved admission to hospital (adjustments are made to admitted pathways for clock pauses, where a patient had declined reasonable offers of admission and chosen to wait longer).
- Non-admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and did not involve admission to hospital.
- Incomplete pathways are waiting times for patients waiting to start treatment at the end of the month.
Revisions are published periodically (usually every six months) in line with NHS England Analytical Service (Operations) team's revisions policy.
Referral to Treatment data for Apr-12 were revised on 19 July 2012.
Referral to Treatment data for Apr-12 to Sep-12 were revised on 17 January 2013.
Referral to Treatment data for Oct-12, Dec-12 and Feb-13 were revised on 15 August 2013.
Admitted Adjusted Commissioner Jan13 (XLS, 1552K)
Admitted Commissioner Jan13 (XLS, 1547K)
NonAdmitted Commissioner Jan13 (XLS, 1548K)
Incomplete Commissioner Jan13 (XLS, 1509K)
Admitted Adjusted Provider Jan13 (XLS, 3252K)
Admitted Provider Jan13 (XLS, 3647K)
NonAdmitted Provider Jan13 (XLS, 3717K)
Incomplete Provider Jan13 (XLS, 3615K)
|Coverage Start Date||2013-01-01|
|Coverage End Date||2013-01-31|
|License||UK Open Government Licence (OGL)|