Consultant-led Referral to Treatment Waiting Times - January 2012
- If you are interested in England level or regional waiting times please use the aCommissioner Dataa files.
- If you are interested in waiting times at provider trusts then please use the aProvider Dataa files.
- Admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and involved admission to hospital (adjustments are made to admitted pathways for clock pauses, where a patient had declined reasonable offers of admission and chosen to wait longer).
- Non-admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and did not involve admission to hospital.
- Incomplete pathways are waiting times for patients still waiting to start treatment at the end of the month.
Revisions are published periodically (usually every six months) in line with the DH Knowledge & Intelligence team's revisions policy.
Referral to Treatment data for Apr-11 to Oct-11 were revised on 19 January
Referral to Treatment data for Sep-11 to Mar-12 were revised on 19 July 2012.
Admitted Adjusted Commissioner Jan12 revised (XLS, 1546K)
Admitted Commissioner Jan12 revised (XLS, 1546K)
NonAdmitted Commissioner Jan12 revised (XLS, 1546K)
Incomplete Commissioner Jan12 revised (XLS, 1507K)
Admitted Adjusted Provider Jan12 revised (XLS, 3252K)
Admitted Provider Jan12 revised (XLS, 3625K)
NonAdmitted Provider Jan12 revised (XLS, 3704K)
Incomplete Provider Jan12 revised (XLS, 3603K)
|Coverage Start Date||2012-01-01|
|Coverage End Date||2012-01-31|
|License||UK Open Government Licence (OGL)|