Consultant-led Referral to Treatment Waiting Times - February 2013
- If you are interested in England level or regional waiting times please use the aCommissioner Dataa files.
- If you are interested in waiting times at provider trusts then please use the aProvider Dataa files.
- Admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and involved admission to hospital (adjustments are made to admitted pathways for clock pauses, where a patient had declined reasonable offers of admission and chosen to wait longer).
- Non-admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and did not involve admission to hospital.
- Incomplete pathways are waiting times for patients waiting to start treatment at the end of the month.
Revisions are published periodically (usually every six months) in line with NHS England Analytical Service (Operations) team's revisions policy.
Referral to Treatment data for Apr-12 were revised on 19 July 2012.
Referral to Treatment data for Apr-12 to Sep-12 were revised on 17 January 2013.
Referral to Treatment data for Oct-12, Dec-12 and Feb-13 were revised on 15 August 2013.
Admitted Adjusted Commissioner Feb13 revised (XLS, 1570K)
Admitted Commissioner Feb13 revised (XLS, 1566K)
NonAdmitted Commissioner Feb13 revised (XLS, 1566K)
Incomplete Commissioner Feb13 revised (XLS, 1527K)
Admitted Adjusted Provider Feb13 revised (XLS, 3262K)
Admitted Provider Feb13 revised (XLS, 3638K)
NonAdmitted Provider Feb13 revised (XLS, 3701K)
Incomplete Provider Feb13 revised (XLS, 3607K)
|Coverage Start Date||2013-02-01|
|Coverage End Date||2013-02-28|
|License||UK Open Government Licence (OGL)|