Consultant-led Referral to Treatment Waiting Times - August 2011
- If you are interested in England level or regional waiting times please use the aCommissioner Dataa files.
- If you are interested in waiting times at provider trusts then please use the aProvider Dataa files.
- Admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and involved admission to hospital (adjustments are made to admitted pathways for clock pauses, where a patient had declined reasonable offers of admission and chosen to wait longer).
- Non-admitted pathways are waiting times (time waited) for patients whose treatment started during the month and did not involve admission to hospital.
- Incomplete pathways are waiting times for patients still waiting to start treatment at the end of the month.
Revisions are published periodically (usually every six months) in line with the DH Knowledge & Intelligence team's revisions policy.
Referral to Treatment data for Apr-11 to Oct-11 were revised on 19 January
Referral to Treatment data for Sep-11 to Mar-12 were revised on 19 July 2012.
Admitted Adjusted Commissioner Aug11 revised (XLS, 1546K)
Admitted Commissioner Aug11 revised (XLS, 1546K)
NonAdmitted Commissioner Aug11 revised (XLS, 1546K)
Incomplete Commissioner Aug11 revised (XLS, 1507K)
Admitted Adjusted Provider Aug11 revised (XLS, 3279K)
Admitted Provider Aug11 revised (XLS, 3731K)
NonAdmitted Provider Aug11 revised (XLS, 3767K)
Incomplete Provider Aug11 revised (XLS, 3663K)
|Coverage Start Date||2011-08-01|
|Coverage End Date||2011-08-31|
|License||UK Open Government Licence (OGL)|